A car accident injury can often prevent you from returning to work or may cause temporary or permanent disability, requiring medical care and difficult rehabilitation. Accident victims and their families must deal with insurance companies for payment of medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other compensation.
Insurance companies are never to be trusted; their goal is always to pay out the least amount possible, regardless of who is hurt and why. You need representation on your side to get results against these companies.
Recovering Maximum Compensation for Your Auto Collision Injuries
That is why you need the Massachusetts injury law team at Percy Law Group, PC, on your side. If you or a loved one has been hurt in a car accident, truck accident or motorcycle accident, contact us for a free initial consultation about your case.
We stay focused on your results while fighting to protect your right to recover full, fair and complete compensation as soon as possible. That is our promise to you.
Working Hard on Your Case, Your Needs, Your Results
Our personal injury lawyers prepare every case for trial, and this thorough approach leads to favorable settlements that fully compensate our clients. We carefully examine every detail of your medical files, law enforcement records and accident reports. When necessary, we use expert accident-scene reconstruction techniques in order to better understand and document liability issues. We have extensive experience in quickly and successfully resolving all types of motor vehicle accidents. We regularly handle cases involving rear-end and side-impact car accidents, as well as those involving special circumstances like the following:
- Truck accidents: Due to the size and complexity of semitrucks, truckers and trucking companies are often held to higher standards of care and safety than other drivers.
- Motorcycle accidents: Because motorcyclists are particularly vulnerable, motorcycle accidents often result in catastrophic injuries. These cases require careful attention.
- Mass transit accidents: Our firm represents injured rail and bus passengers, as well as clients who have been hit by mass transit vehicles, in claims against public agencies.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents: Pedestrians and bicyclists have particular legal rights, and they can be seriously injured when drivers do not respect those rights.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorists: If you have been injured by a driver without adequate insurance, your own insurance policy may be responsible for compensating you.
We handle these types of cases every day, pursuing personal injury claims on behalf of clients who have been seriously injured, as well as the families of those who have been killed due to the negligence, carelessness, recklessness and drunk driving of other drivers.
The Experience and Know-How to Get the Job Done for You
Contact the personal injury team at Percy Law Group, PC, as soon as possible after the accident so that our experienced lawyers can investigate promptly. We can visit victims at their homes or hospitals in a free consultation, including evenings and weekends. We take accident cases on a contingency fee; you pay no attorneys fees until we successfully obtain compensation for you.
We routinely handle these types of cases and would be pleased to consult with you when you are choosing who will represent you. We utilize all means necessary to obtain maximum compensation as soon as possible. We offer compassion and support while aggressively pursuing justice.